Pages

image
image
image

Wednesday, June 11

Bowling Madness

A couple of years ago I started bowling on a league with some friends and co-workers. John bought me a bowling ball (hook ball, not sure the correct bowling lingo for that) and some bowling shoes. So whenever we went bowling just for fun, of course I brought my cool ball with me. John was so jealous of my hook ball, even though he still bowled better than me with just the ally balls! So when he said that he wanted to bowl on a league a couple of months ago, I knew it was just a ploy for him to get a hook ball! So we signed up on a league with our friend John, who is an awesome bowler. Of course he then proceeded to shop for a ball and bowling shoes. He got his ball and then searched for hours on the internet for some shoes. He finally ordered some and was so excited the day they were coming in the mail. Before he left for work he told me, "My shoes are coming today, don't mess with them!" Of course, as soon as they arrived, the loving and obedient wife that I am, I immediately took them out of the box and put them on. I then took the picture below with my phone and then emailed it to him. Needless to say, he was not thrilled to see me parading around in his shiny new bowling shoes!

5 comments:

Jessie said...

You guys are such nerds!! I am glad that John found him a pair of shoes to bowl in!!

Candi said...

Tyler would kill me if I did that. If he has a package coming in the mail, I'm only allowed to bring it into the house. I am under strict orders not to open it! It's half the fun of getting something new, I guess. It's a mini Christmas.

Angie said...

Hahahah! Yeah, I usually don't mess with his mail packages, but I couldn't resist this one! :)

John said...

Hey Jess, we may be nerds. But we are nerds with a high average and an aggressive hook ball.

Nick said...

John: what is the picture i just received on my phone, those are my shoes, my brand new bowling shoes. i can't believe you opened them and that you put them on.

Angie: hee hee, ha ha

John: oh you think this is funny. i can't wait for you to get something in the mail b/c i'm going to open it.

Angie: yeah right, like that's ever going to happen since I work at home!!

John: Oh, just you wait, you'll see, I'm going to open up your next package and i'm going to wear it.

Angie: Great, then I'm going to order something from Victoria Secret right now!

John: Don't think I won't take a picture and send it to you.

Angie: I hope you do.

John: I will, it wouldn't be the first time.

Angie: Huh?? You took pictures of yourself wearing Victoria Secret lingerie?

John: um...yes, well uh, no. Just forget it, I can't believe you opened up my bowling shoes. I'm ordering another pair!